This time, we had to make 3 mechanical objects to practice the tiling texture technique and a new software called Marmoset (gave us a lot of trouble, though). At first, I didn't know what to do and it has taken a while before something came in mind. Then, I decided to make an adult bird, a baby and an egg in a nest. I ended up making an adult bird, a mid-adult and a baby, because the egg wasn't interresting to do. I worked hard on the design and the project was fun to do. I am very happy with it. I did found a subject that I like. Just ignore the background. Me and my collegues thought that we had to put it in the assignment, but it wasn't the case. I will remove it when I can get access to the sofware we had to use to make the final screenshots and video.
Video here (turn table): Link