Monday 10 October 2011

Fractal

I always loved fractal arts. I always said that I will try it someday. Here comes this day... Those are my first tests. I still need to explore the settings a lot.

I have downloaded Apophysis, Apophysis 7x, Fr0st and Bryce 7 (All free, if you ever ask)

played with  the editor in apophysis. And, looks like a dragon...


Tried Fr0st. The mutations are very cool. I so like this fractal. I'm less proud knowing I got this after two seconds...  It would have been wise to work it a little more. I should have saved the parameters, but when I made this fractal, I didn't know it was important.
  



I'm finally learning how it works. I now begin to undestand when and where to move the triangles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my personal blog. You can see my work by surfing in the portfolio section.