Saturday 15 October 2011

Butterfly fly speed painting

For those who watched most versions of Butterfly lovers movies, you will probably say that the version staring Wu Chun and Charlene Choi isn't good. Shame on me, I still liked it... But sill lots of flaws. Like, how come they can think she's a girl? Did they spent enough time together to fall in love? Well, so much thing that didn't worked out. Some stunning backgrounds here and there. This one, particularly. I thought about saving the step by step. Took about 2 hours. It was a very demanding drawing. I think there is some potential here. That's why I'm planning to make a final drawing of it. There are still lots of details I can add. Still think I need to put light in the drawing and atmospheric deep in the back.






without the front layer:


Reference picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my personal blog. You can see my work by surfing in the portfolio section.