Sunday 20 November 2011

Studio scene Speed painting

A little scene that took about 1h and a half. I enjoyed making it after three weeks without doing any speed painting.
 I tried different techniques that I'm not use to work with.

For those who are curious about how I did the stores. By the way, I used photoshop.

This is what stands behind the stores.
The stores are made of different layers that I merged as I progressed. First, I drawn a straight horizontal light blue line. I used the wrap tool to lightly bend it. Next step is to duplicate it and moving it down many times until you have a full store. I used the wrap tool again to rectify the last lines of the stores. The vertical lines are done the same way. You can then add some shadows and lights.
 
You can guess, but this is the final result!
Reference picture:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my personal blog. You can see my work by surfing in the portfolio section.