Thursday 19 May 2011

First try... Papercrafting! Link from Zelda- Four Swords Link

This is my first completed papercraft. The very first was a disaster. I used a light paper and it didn't work, because it was a bird with long legs. The paper was too light to make the bird stands. I was too exited to begin and I wasn't equipped, using one-sided tape instead of glue.

For this one, I still wasn't equipped of card stock. I used 20 lbs paper. I bought some glue stick. The result was potable. That make it quite difficult to close shapes. I also didn't know how to stick the head and the boots with the body... Instructions were in japanese... I still enjoyed building it.

This is Link from "Zelda- Four Swords Link"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my personal blog. You can see my work by surfing in the portfolio section.